Sunday, November 16, 2008

Church vs State jk

We took a road trip up to Sacramento a couple of weeks ago. We had a nice time checkin' stuff out. The architechture of the capital building is stunning, but... You just don't get the goosebumps like being here.OR should I say Turkey bumps? There were like 20 enormous wild turkeys running around enjoying that nice mormon soil outside the Sacramento temple on a sweet acre or two picnic area.
Here are some more pics.
Notice how many shots I have of me running after Rowdy.



Thanks Aunt Deb for the nice time!

2 comments:

Letti said...

That temple look so much like the Redlands temple. Did you go to sutter street?

Rowdy Family said...

Yes! I loved it! There were a lot of rad places in town I didn't document. I really enjoyed a lot of those old neighborhoods