Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Kiltmas!

Our Neighbor Toby, invites us over from time to time to take Rowdy pictures with all his photography toys. He has a son just a little older than Rowdy, also named Cody. Anyway we thought this would be a fun time for the debut of Rowdy's Scottish getup, which was a gift from the grandparents.

I don't know if Rowdy was upset because he didn't recognize his Dad, or he realized he was basically wearing a skirt
Heres the gettup
"You better behave little boy, or you'll get coal in your stocking!"
just kidding, I think was supposed to be an endearing pose.This is little Cody begging Rowdy not to jump ship
Merry almost Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

Letti said...

I didn't know my brother was Santa. Rowdy I love the kilt.

karin said...

GREAT PHOTOS! I think my favorite is Rowdy's face with little Cody.

Amelia said...

Can't decide which I love most...the photos or the commentaries!! haha!! You guys always keep me laughing! love you

Anonymous said...

So cute! Degers didn't enjoy Santa either. Cody's kid would own a Kilt. Are you saving the speedo for Christmas day?

EvaMarieva said...

those are so cute! I love his lil kilt.

Sherri Araiza said...

Hey guys! Congrats on the house! That is wonderful. Rowdy is getting so big... and so cute! We should set up a playdate for the boys (and parents) soon!