Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Can sonograms be cute?

So just in case you are far away, and haven't seen that my belly is already popping out, I just thought I should let the blogging world know we are prego! We are due August 20-th-ish.
Isn't this sonogram so cute?! Our good, creative and generous friends the Legrone's gave me this so cute congratulatory t shirt and I just love the illustration.

During this break from blogging I have noticed a weird little habit I have, I wonder if it is universal. I keep going to look at our blog even though I know nothing new is on it. I feel so silly every time I do it and yet I am too lazy to update it when I am there. Its almost a little ocd. yikes! and as an excuse to myself, I think I haven't blogged as much since we got this new desk because its a little awkward to get to the uploady picture thing.

13 comments:

Given Family said...

Really? Oh how exciting!!! I can't believe it. That's awesome. Congratulations!! We are excited for you guys. And that sonogram picture is really cute. How fun!

karin said...

Congratulations!

We are going to Disneyland tomorrow, you should come, there will be lots of adults with no kids to help chase Rowdy.

I listen to the music on our blog and think "I should update this" but then a couple more weeks go by and then I do and I don't have a pregnancy excuse.

The last Unicorn said...

YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you guys!

And yes... I get in the habit of checking out everyone else's blog, that I get too lazy to update my own. Then I will get in the mood and post like 5 things!

The A Team said...

Celeste! Locke couldn't see the picture of Rowdy..can you send it via email?
Congrates again! It will be good to have another CC babe around, you two do fabulous work!

Beki said...

I love the sonogram picture. I love pictures of little beans. They are so cute especially after they cook a little longer. Congrats.

Letti said...

It looks so much like a baby already.

EvaMarieva said...

That is a great sonogram picture.

Erin said...

Congrats you guys! That's a cute picture. I do the same thing with my blog too, so it's not unusual. Weird maybe, but not unusual. =)

wyomingerica said...

Yeah for babies, I'm so excited for you, that is great news.

Becki said...

So cute! I had no clue you were prego again! But then, I guess it's been a while since I've talked to you...sad...and totally on me. HI! Congrats on being preg-a-nant!
Miss you guys!

Marian and Sadie said...

Congratulation old friend. My new baby is home. She was born Jan 28th.

Marian

The Hickens said...

We will miss you guys!!! Keep in touch!
love,
B&B

Letti said...

So is anyone still here? Where did the Rowdy's go?