Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Nan & Pops style

Nan & Pops came for about 2 weeks, & Syd came for 1.
We had so much fun hanging out with them. Rowdy especially loved the sleepovers..and the i pad. Ezra loved correcting everyone.."No! I'm Ezra.."No!That's my Daddy!" and all the giggles he got. Elliot loved to growl at pop's growls and be toted around.
 It was super nice having some Bowler love out here
& I wish Lynda would post some of her pictures so I could steal them.
 Here are some pics from our waco field trip.
Dr. P Museum
 Cool parks & Bridges & Murals

 Nice acorns and cousins

 
Livee is the best to hang out with 
Thanksgiving was awesome. We ate at Tad and Amelia's on Wednesday. It was fun getting all the food ready. The fam went in on an infra-red turkey cooker. mmmm The turkey was sooo good. Everything was so yummy. The older girls's read Abraham Lincoldn's Thanksgiving proclamation. It was just really really nice. The next day we turkey trotted around the Motor speedway at the grub run. That was super fun. Hopefully more of our peeps will come next year. I loved it. And I also loved the family soccer game. mmm thanks for taking me to In & Out Syd, & Tim Tam slamming. I have seen the light. It was really nice to have Nan & Pops & Syd come spend time. I am thankful for our family. 

1 comment:

heart nan said...

"Pops will you buy me an ipad for Christmas?"
"Sure, just get me your dad's wallet."
Rowdy ran probably 1/16 of the Turkey Trot!
Playing tag and spinning on the 'dizzy' thing at the Waco Park was also a highlight!