Thursday, September 6, 2012

Preschooler!

Ezra's first day of pre-school!

Here he is with Miss Wendy his teacher
Wow. I was thinking about putting him in the pre-school Rowdy went to last year but it didn't feel right. It just felt too long for him to be away at school. He's my little boy snuggle bug, and I already feel like he is growing up so fast. I want to cherish it. I was thinking about even keeping him home but I am also teaching seminary everyday and thought we would both benefit from a little time apart. I'm thankful Miss Wendy decided to do one in her home for less time. It seemed like a good fit. I was a little nervous his first day. Rowdy was sort of born ready to go to school and Ezra hasn't felt that way to me. But it sounds like he did great and had fun. He loved a game of "leaf, leaf, apple." and told us he "had great adventures at preschool." So here's to a great start.....
of a lot more education.
We love you Ezra

2 comments:

Tasha said...

He is such a cutie. I am glad you listened to yourself. I am sure he will love this little bit of preschool and enjoy not being gone for too long. What a cute family you have.

heart nan said...

Dear Ezra,
I like the way you look
I like the way you talk
I like the way you have joy
You are a very good boy!!!