Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ninja Stars

So..I am Rowdy's soccer coach this year. I'm having a blast doing it. 
Here are some action shots from one of the parents. I don't know if it because our team name is Ninja Stars that I think all of Rowdy's moves look like kung-fu or, if he feels like he has to play soccer ninja-ish ;)
 and Hudson the really blonde boy in the back, check out his ninja moves too
 notice the open mouth. It looks like he just said, "Hoy-ah"
 wax on
Rowdy is doing great though. He loves loves his soccer time. I am glad I get to be his coach this year too. Its working out really well.


Here is our cute little team
Cort, Trent, Levi, Me
Rowdy, Hudson, Seth, Caleb
and assistant coach Chrissy not pictured, thank goodness for her. Sometimes we feel like we are herding cats.

1 comment:

karin said...

I have been wondering how soccer was going. I love the team name. And I love all the ninja moves.

When will we see each other again? I feel like it has been forever, for-ev-er. We might be going to the fair on Tuesday, are you interested?