Monday, September 15, 2008

Giddy

I was a little giddy the other night.
Monica and I went to do some Prop 8 stuff (as in YES on Prop 8) a couple of weeks ago and afterward we decided to treat ourselves to a little Tsunami's (Their crunch roll is one of my very favorite things). So we were sitting at the sushi bar and we are like, hey that guy looks so familiar. Now please understand I am an extremely enthusiastic Angels fan, but I have loved me some Dodgers in my childhood. so what to my wondering eyes should appear? but... Tommy Lasorda! Haa haa.
You gotta love the guy. Well I was totally debating about going to say hi, or getting a pic, but then I think people overheard our slimfast jokes and then we were over it.
Anyway all we have to prove it was this Dodger truck in the parking lot :) We are pretty sure he was in town doing a promo for a local Toyota dealership.
Anyway after that little incident I had to go splash my face with some cold water, and a few days later watch a little Angel action. This really cool girl from our ward, Adrianna invited me to go with some other girl friends. All our pictures were too random, but we had a good time.
Yay Angels

No comments: