Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday

Saturday, was Marie Wilson's funeral. It was a sad day, but one of celebration and remembranceMarie was one of Nan's best friends. She gave the Eulogy, and I think was perfect. It was truly a celebration of Marie's life. Everyone cried, but everyone left feeling edified and uplifted. It was the best funeral I have ever been to. Heavenly Father's plan was so clear and so close. Marie was also a huge part of Cody and I meeting at the Northpark Ward. We love her and Jay so much. We are so thankful to have known her and for the knowledge that we will see her again.

We love you Marie.

2 comments:

Letti said...

It was a beautiful funeral. I am going to miss her.

wyomingerica said...

It looks like you have been busy, glad to see some pictures from Alaska. Rowdy's jacket is so cute, I love it. Disney looks awesome.(maybe someday)Congrads to your Dad on his new calling.