Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Look and The Shirt


I really like the way Ezra's looking at Celeste in this picture. Oh so you're the one that eats all that hot sauce. In the background you can see my shirt. In between pushing Celeste looks at my shirt and tells everyone that the first time She saw me in that shirt (at TGI Friday's in Corona) she tried to break up with me. It didn't work cause we ended up making out after dinner. and now I'm wearing it during our second child's birth. who woulda thought. I woulda but celeste didn't. We all (including Laine the best nurse ever) laughed so hard that we missed a contraction and Celeste prolonged her own misery. I guess that's what she gets for trying to break up with me.

4 comments:

Sallie said...

That is tooo funny. We remember crazy stuff during childbirth.

Letti said...

Cody you would say something like that during your wife's labor. So why did she want to break up with you? What did you do to her?

Jill said...

Letti I can tell you the whole story, but in short Cody was having "issues"!
I LOVE your blog ... I LOVE ROwdy and Ezra but I don't like that I haven't held him yet!
We miss you guys in California!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture! I love how random this post is! You both are so amazing! I love all the pictures in the earlier posts. Hurry up and give Ezra his first road trip! I want to hold him without sharing this time!!!