Thursday, October 29, 2009

Homecoming

We came home from CA to a sparkling clean house, a happy Dad, some new colors of paint in the hall and in our bathroom, some super fun halloween decorations and... a yummy halloween cake!

Thanks Cod..addy
We love your guts.. and domestic skills

p.s. The whole CA trip was Ezra's first plane ride experience. He did pretty darn good. It was also my first time with both of the boys on a plane. They both had at least one embarassing outburst but luckily they were on different plane trips. Thank goodness for Rowdy's dvd player and a nice stewardess that held Ezra while I ran Rowdy to the bathroom. The most stressful part was probably just trying to get through security by myself. So, overall it was good, but I am not planning on flying alone again anytime soon.

1 comment:

karin said...

Flying with kids alone is hard but after a few more trips, it will almost be easy.

I want to come home to a clean house and a cake.