Friday, February 12, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Walker

My Grandma and Grandpa Walker Came to visit us ! They had gone to California to get out of the snow and got rain instead. They liked the idea of the train trip that my parents had taken so they did the same trip! It was super nice to have them! Rowdy earned some money scratching grandpa's back and Grandma told him lots of cool stories. It took me back. Grandma and Grandpa Walker are my Mom's parents.We got off to kind of a rough start though. Th first full day they were here I decided to take Ezra into the Dr.'s He had RSV. poor little guy. It was really nice having Grandma and Grandpa around to help. and Lynda!



We mostly just hung out and laughed about Rowdy but Lynda also watched Ezra and we got to go to the Bureau of Printing and Engraving, where they make the dolla dolla bills y'all. It was really cool. no cameras allowed. My Grandpa is a coin collector.and he left Rowdy a bunch of Quarters too. Now Rowdy calls him the money Grandpa, and constantly asking for money. He loves it he walks around and falls asleep with pennies in his hands. He thinks it is so fun and he hasn't even spent any yet!
We also went to Cabella's and to Babe's and Chef Point Cafe. Rowdy asked me the other day, "Do you remember when Grandma and grandpa came and they brought me donuts and grandma told me stories? Do you remember that day?" Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We love you more!

2 comments:

Letti said...

Its so fun having cool Grandparents. Your boys sure are loved. I wish I had a money Grandpa.

Tell Rowdy that he can be my money nephew any day.

karin said...

Money Grandpa, love it. Rowdy is too funny. Visitors are the best.