Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from Mr. Fredricksonand Russell
Mr. Fredrickson and The Hulk, Miles, discussing the events of the evening.
I love this picture
We had some friends and family over to have some soups. I didn't get good pictures of anyone else so I am just randomly inserting this info in. The Carmacks & friends, Jason and Kellie family, our new neighbor and Brian B and girlfriend came over. It was a nice time.
People kept oohing and awing over Rowdy. A couple people thought he was a mad scientist but pretty much everyone knew he was from the movie UP. and they would call back into their house for the rest of their family to come check him out. We were pretty stoked we only had to buy hair makeup and stuff for the caneEzra was good to trick or treat for like 4 houses. as in just accompanying us. He was pretty antsy and agitated for most of the evening. There must have been too much sugar and too much stimulation. But he's so cuteWhen Rowdy would walk to a door for the first block he would say "Trick or Treating."
This is our next door neighbor Jaime.I am already about to pop with this big ole' baby inside of me. And then there was yummy soup, yes I had a little bit of candy but..Cody made homemade root beer and it was sooo good. and then it got all slushy and and I had to drink that too. anyway I seriously couldn't breathe for a good half hour.
Here is me and all of the kids :) Hi Baby

4 comments:

AudBall said...

I love your costume most of all

trueblue said...

you always have the BEST costumes! i was excited to check your blog to see what they were this year. i was not disappointed!

Sherri Araiza said...

Celeste, you and your boys are so cute!! :) When are you due? What are you having? SO excited for you! :)

Chelsea Conard said...

These costumes are SO cute! I like yours especially