Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rowdster

So big :) :(

I love it in the mornings if Rowdy hears Elliot he will sneak in there if no one is around and do a "puppet show" for her. Lately he hasn't been able to sneak so he will beg us to wait while he goes and does a "show" which lately is just running around singing silly songs. She gets all excited when he comes in. Its so cute
Rowdy has found the place in my phone where all the picture ID's are together and so I have been getting reports of muffled sneak phone calls from Rowdy. Now if I hear the boys giggling in the other room I just double check to make sure I know where my phone is.
Rowdy gave his first talk in primary prob. a month ago now. He did so good. He has an amazing memory. He had the primary teachers in awe. Through my mom tears I saw one other lady crying. How dorky I know but I can't believe how big Rowdy is getting and he has a sweet little testimony. Any way you've probably all heard his talk because he saw how impressed everyone was and told us he was going to "tell our whole city" his talk.
I was asking him what his favorite part of pre-school was and he said he liked going outside with Grayson and Miles and he liked his daily jobs and maybe something else and then he said , "but Mom do you know what my very favorite part is? Coming home to you."
awww. Melt my heart.
Rowdy loves to draw and write right now. & He just discovered punctuation. He especially likes exclamation marks.
Big words by Rowdy:
Praise to the man, "blessed to open the last invitation."
He told me a couple of weeks ago Elliot is "on a journey over here to us."
Couple of months ago when he first got his big bike,"Mom, I am practicing applying my brakes. So if I am ever in a race and the man talking to the bike rider says, "Rowdy apply your brakes" then I can." :)
Love you Rowdster

No comments: