Friday, November 2, 2012

Wreck it Ralph Bowlers

One Friday in November Cody had been gone a lot, but was going to be home for at least 12.
 We decided to get Rowdy Miles and Livee out of school early and go see Wreck it Ralph and go bowling. It was good fun. The kids were especially giddy and surprised to have been taken out of school early for such a frivolous activity. 
I took a ton of pictures because we are Bowlers, but...not very good bowlers (with a lowercase b)



Bowler Boys





Tired by the 9th frame :)

I'm pretty sure Livee and Miles won the family of Bowlers

1 comment:

Letti said...

Your kids will remember this for a long time. I am one of those mother's whose children will never have perfect attendance and I'm perfectly fine with that. I love doing last minute things like this too. Your guys are so fun.