Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Partay

It seems like last year we ran into Santa 3 or 4 times on accident and this year, whew, I was so glad he made it to our ward Christmas pajama party because I almost forgot. 

Rowdy wanted an ipad and a nutcracker
 I love how Elliot is so excited,"Yeah that's my bro sittin' on Santa's lap" 
but sort of paralyzed in the lower. 
After I reminded her to ask for a pink bracelet she loosened up a little
 Ezra
Camera 1 
wait for it....
 Good enough!
Got his request in for a hammer toy


We also had a nice FHE with the Carmacks on Monday & did a cookie exchange. mmmm. That was good. We did share most of them... er some of them. I shared as much as I could bear! I know its a time for giving I am a horrible person! I have a sweet problem. Plus they were all beautiful, and I have a problem not eating beautiful food too.

The FHE night, I forgot he cookie exchange was an fhe too and Cody had told the kids we could go to Chick-fil-a because he hadn't been home for a while and wanted to do something fun with them. So they kinda had their hearts set on it. So we did both and then I had combined seminary at my house the next day..with breakfast! so I ran into the grocery store. Didn't get much sleep had to call in help from Cody and Craig to cook some pancakes so I could finish preparing supplies. And it all ended up lovely. Sharon found an Amazing video we watched to tie it all up. You should watch it too. It is soo beautiful...O Come, Emmanuel

1 comment:

Letti said...

I almost for got Santa too. But thanks to my mom they were able to see him at our ward party. I thought Paisley would sit on his lap but she was still afraid. Maybe next year.