Thursday, March 6, 2014

Remember

This was the back of our Christmas card this year.... (delivered to us from the printer Christmas day!? poor mail men)

I have been feeling the need to document more of life for awhile now. In fact in all of my reminder lists and calendar events for the past year, blogging is included somewhere in there.  
Its a habit to write it down and a habit to ignore it. 
However, Nan, called late yesterday night and asked if Elliot could come spend the night so she could have a day with Elliot and Paisley. Elliot was already sleeping so I got her stuff ready, wrapped her up in a blanket, still sleeping, and held her keeping an eye out for Nan. She was so big in my arms and I had to hold her over my big pregnant belly but it was cozy comfortable. She was close to my face so I rubbed her cheeks with mine. So soft and sweet and sleepy. I felt like I already missed her. She's growing up so fast. 
I was thankful for that moment and for lots of fun crazy and precious moments that need to be remembered.



1 comment:

karin said...

I have those same thoughts about documenting life more. And I think I am missing my babies already too. I get teary-eyed about my babies not being babies anymore (maybe it's the pregnancy hormones).