Monday, May 12, 2008

Foamer Festival


Cody's work put on a family day this Saturday. It was really fun. It was at the railroad museum in Perris. It was not what I expected. I expected a dirty dusty old train yard, but it was a so cute vintage depot and park, with lots of green grass, trees and flowers, and an in-n-out truck! :) There were lots of cool old train cars they were giving rides in too. We met up with Letti and her kids there. It was fun to see them do all the cool jumpers ( jealous! ) and get their faces painted (actually Rowdy and I participated in the face painting with some lighting bolts on our cheeks). It was just really nice to be with Cody AND Rowdy. They have had different sleeping schedules lately. And for anyone who was not aware I, Celeste Bowler, am a foamer. and for anyone who is not aware of the definition of foamer ... I love trains (and the man who drives them).

4 comments:

Given Family said...

how cute! sounds like u guys had a great time! hope u had a wonderful mother's day too!

Letti said...

We had fun spending the day with you. I am glad that we were able to go.

Anonymous said...

That is such a great family photo! Hey can you re-evite me to yuor blog so that I can put it my dashboard. Thanks!

EvaMarieva said...

I love the train museum in Perris. My dad took us out there at the very least once a year. It is fun having friend who love trains too!