Thursday, May 22, 2008

The 'Hawk

This past monday we went to a quiltathon for humanitarian aid at our friends the Tates. The hawk gave me some magical quilting powers and also some other powers that are not suitable for public blogging. It was a good night and we were able to finish five quilts. It might be a small number but I feel that five people in some other corner of the world will be happy. About 40 people showed up and we had a great time.

Here are some of the "other" magical powers that the Hawk brought on display. Even Celeste is amazed at the power of the Hawk.

5 comments:

Letti said...

Oh my gosh I can not believe you have a mohawk, well I guess I can. That s a cool thing you did with the quilts. Where's Rowdy's mohawk?

Anonymous said...

The Hawk was a powerful force that night. Thanks for lending a hand.

Anonymous said...

Yuck!!! Look even Rowdy had to turn away. To much PDA mom and dad. LOL!

lynda said...

Man Celeste... you are such a lucky girl! :0

EvaMarieva said...

The Hawk looks great. Is he keeping it long? The Hubby will be jealous when he sees the long hair.