Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Momentous Mothers day

What does any fairly new mother really want for Mother's day?
A nap.
Well my mother's day wish was granted mostly out of pitty :) Cody and I came down with either a 24 hour bug or food poisoning from our hot date the night before, at which we discovered Cody needs a new magnetic strip on the back of his bank card. Luckily we were spending the night at my parent's house so they played with Rowdy and nursed us back to health. (Thanks Dad for the amazing breakfast)(and the gingerale). Anyway while I was sleeping....

Rowdy chows down on his first steak with Yaya.

Work that tooth buddy!
My Dad made some great food on Mother's day.
and our family nap caused my poor Mom to go to the 2nd ward all by herself.

We ended up going to the Northpark ward a little later with my Dad to hear Nan speak.
She gave a Great talk,
then...

Rowdy got his first haircut from Nan!

What a memorable weekend. We have been truly blessed with such great amazing and talented mothers (and families). Thanks for all of the love and support. We salute you and we smooch you.

2 comments:

karin said...

How nice (and sad). My second son ate ribs at about Rowdy's age- I LOVE it.

lynda said...

Sounds like a really good Mothers Day. I can't believe he needs a haircut already. Quit growing so fast Rowdy!