Sunday, November 7, 2010

Boca

So Ezra was a little fussy tonight and I thought, "Oh, maybe he is about to push more teeth through." So I planned on touching his gums to see if he would wince or not just because he won't open his mouth open for very long. He let my finger right in and I discovered 2 top molars! They have been there for at least a week they are mostly pushed through. What a little trooper.. and negligent parents. and that is a total change in my tune from last week I was thinking Rowdy wasn't this sensitive when he was teething, but two molars and a front tooth!? What a studAnd Ezra can feed himself but he definitely adopted the Anderson gene for that task ;)
The tooth count is now at 10


and on a side note. I am about to pop. I can't sleep. Laying down is kind of a bummer. Dr. Wai said I am allowed to have baby girl any time now.
I have been craving junk food and Asian noodles with this baby :)
Lynda surprised me earlier this week with lunch at a little Chinese restaurant called. I Heart Noodles. That was fun.
On Wednesday Cody watched the boys and a friend's kids while we went and got massages. Thanks Locke and Katie for the Birthday gift. It was super nice. Then later to repay Cody we went out to eat but with no time to grab a babysitter. We realized we didn't really talk at all at dinner. We were both consumed with helping the boys. We might have to take a family break from eating out for a while ;) at least at the nicer establishments.
Then on Friday I went to the football game with Sharon to see a bunch of our YW who are in band and color guard. Also very fun until I learned that Rowdy and Ezra were literally "stinkers" for Patrick and Lynda. Sorry guys
Saturday I thought Cody was going to be home all day but got called after only 12 hours home. That was a bummer. Super Saturday was fun though and I got a lot of YW stuff organized today just in case I am with child sooner than expected.
Its been nice to pause and realize all of the good people I am surrounded by, many unmentioned. Thanks for the love.


No comments: