Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Golf Course in Round Rock

We followed the Byrds and Nan and Pops down to Bobby and Tiffany's house at the end of their week here in Texas. It was good fun hanging out and playing on the golf course behind Bobby and Tiff's house. Cole busted out his pro-minis and the kids tried to hit. Rowdy was mostly just wanting to do his thang and didn't want help. Ezra and Paisley were loving the sand. and the big Boys were out looking for golf balls. Letti had Elliot and it felt so good to run around and rough house with he little boys.



After this we went to Genghis Grill, a Mongolian BBQ, and Cody and I pretty much decided we won't be eating out for a while. (and one kid was even asleep the whole time!)

1 comment:

Letti said...

I didn't know what went on at the golf course and now do. That Ghengis Grill place was pretty good. But I hear ya on taking kids out to dinner :)

PS They weren't that bad believe me I have seen worse.