Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mi Hombre

Let me take a minute or two and give much respect to...What a mighty good man Cody is so awesome. He is always getting people wet. We all love it.. once we actually are wet. He loves inviting over our nieces and nephews. He loves playing with the kids and coming up with cool activities or crafts for them to do. Like these home decor balloons he morphed into water balloons for the kids. He did have some fun balloon games for them this summer.
Fun and funny were definitely a few of the things that won me over.
He is also so creative and and smart. He always wins at the word and puzzle games (I've decided that "puzzling" is a great trait for a train builder.) He never complains about his job, or supporting the fam. I am super thankful I get to stay home with our kids at this point in their lives. I love his quick wit and he is really creative and crafty too. Another great thing about Cody is he is thoughtful. He is good at going the extra mile to make people feel loved.
We love you Querido.


p.s. thanks for doing laundry today! xo

2 comments:

Letti said...

What a sweet post! I love Cody too. I love that he likes to take me shopping :)

trueblue said...

love all these pics. great memories captured!