Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rowdy is 4!





Whats your name? Rowdy R-O-W-D-Y
Who are you named after? Rowdy Arlan Bowler
What grade are you in? 1st grade (starts preschool in 3 weeks)
Who is your teacher? Sister Braunersrither
If you could have one super-power, what would it be? Punch bad guys
What was the last chore you did? folding clothes
What is your favorite song? Give said the little stream
What do you like to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
What's the nicest thing you've done for someone in your family lately? Let them have some of my cake
What makes you mad? When Ezra bites me.
What makes you happy? When people share their cake with me
Favorite color? Red, Pink.
What is your favorite movie? Scooby Doo the abra cadabra one
Where would you like to go on vacation? Disneyland
Who's the smartest person in your family? Me
How old is Mommy? 12
How old is Daddy? I think 13
What's one thing that Mommy always says to you? Love you
What's one thing that Daddy always says to you? You can play my phone later
What's one thing that you and Daddy do together that you'll always remember? playing on the computer
What's one thing that you and Mommy do together that you'll always remember? Learn how to spell R-O-W-D-Y
If you had a million dollars, what's the first thing you'd buy? A treat. M& Ms, that I will share
How do you know that Mommy and Daddy love you? Because they are my Mommy and Daddy
What does Ezra do that makes you laugh? He does this (sticks his hands in his armpits)
What do you like about Elliot? When she does this (garble sound and pats her mouth)
What’s your favorite food? Jelly beans
What's your favorite cereal? Oatmeal Squares
What's your favorite TV show? Thomas the Train
What's your favorite vegetable? carrots
What toy would you never give away? my new car that’s shiny
What's your favorite game? Uno
What's your favorite book? The Truck one
Who do you like to play with? Miles
What's the first thing you want to show your friends when they come to your house? When Kaidee comes over I want to show her my new car shiny
What's your favorite candy? Licorice
What's your nickname? Rowdy Arlan Bowler
What's the best age to be? 8:30 because I want to be bigger than Zoe
What's your favorite holiday? Easter, because Jesus is alive
What's the best present you ever got? candy
Who is your best friend? Degan because he has the coolest transformers
Who is your teacher at church? Sister Osmer
What is something that makes you giggle? When mom tickles me
How many kids do you want? 12
What do you want to be when you grow up? A fire man
Do you have a girlfriend? yes, its Aunt Katie. But I'm not gonna marry her, cause shes already married

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Too cute and fun. I love his answers. I cannot believe he is 4. How do our kids keep growing up? It is just crazy.

Letti said...

I love his answers. My favorite one is that Degan is the coolest because he is a transformer. Happy Birthday Rowdy. You are not a little toddler anymore :)