Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Week before school

I know.. its the week before school. why should I care about school... but I am going to miss all the extra time with the YW. We hadn't seen each other for mutual in a while because of a postponed Saturday service project. So we went rouge and had a non-mutual activity at my house on Tuesday night. It was sooo fun. I love love love the girls in our ward. and I am so sad they have to go back to school its been fun having the more laid back summer hours and crazy activities with them. I love this calling. (so do my kids)
Rowdy is turning into the biggest flirt and has like 3 different girls he has wanted marry.
And the littles also get plenty of attention
The following Saturday we went and did our lake clean up/boating activity. It was sooo fun! I am bummed I didn't bring the camera. Everyone had so much fun. The boys and I got a boat ride as well. Rowdy was soooo excited. He was telling everyone, "I got to ride in a jet boat!" and he pointed out on the boat, this was his first time in a "fast" boat. He got to go on the tube with Sister Haller. (I was holding Ezra). Rowdy was sooo stoked. Ezra love the boat ride too. He would crack up everytime the boat would bounce over a wake, and then... he was quickly rocked to sleep. Later we went to celebrate Zoe's birthday with some of the same YW. Zoe had a minute to win it party, which was also Sooo fun! Yay for the YW. and yay for the program. and yay we get to partake of it.

No comments: