Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Beiber Ward Christmas Party

...as in the Justin ward.
Something about this picture reminds me of American Gothic.
 
Maybe its my amazing Christmas Jumper

My First pie won the Best "Non-Traditional Pie" ...I knew the Dinos were a good idea
 Elliot, loving life at the table of Lynda & Livee
It was really nice. They did a little Christmas around the world. Rudolph in French was pretty funny. My favorite tradition that I heard was in Mexico the children would go from house to house symbolic of Joseph and Mary not finding room at the inn. But at each house they would get a little treat and end up at a Christmas Eve Celebration.
We are loving our sister missionaries; Reynolds & Hawkes. Our ward got "pink washed" last transfer and it has been so so awesome for the YW in our ward to go on splits and just be around them. and plus Rowdy is now probably going to marry an RM.. (he'a mega-flirt)
Cody had to recoordinate his fingers trying to button up this lovely lady snowman shirt
Blessed are those who stary and clean up. Good man.

This picture had such potential.
Ah well Merry Almost Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

karin said...

I have LOVED all the blog posts lately (especially since we haven't been able to see each other).

I especially love the family photo and that Cody is wearing a lady snowman shirt.