Friday, December 30, 2011

BYU Bowl game

Wow! Letti helped us get hooked up with the Sorensen's family tickets because they couldn't make it to the BYU Bowl game at SMU. 
It was the Armed forces Bowl so they had the whole fly by and smoke jumpers and armed forces moments. It was so neat. This was basically my first college football game. I went to one in San Diego but I can barely remember it was so long ago. It was Amazing.
 The game was super exciting. and it was really fun seeing Danny and his cousin out there doing awesome and we were in the family section so everybody was super passionate..especially the Ogletrees sitting right in front of us
 
and the whole Dallas mission...
 who got sat right in front of the cheerleaders

 Somehow this combo ended up on my lap
 The weather the game and the company were amazing. That's Jill Stewart and my Dad, who were cracking me up all game. Thanks a gazillion to my Mom for watching the grandchildren.
 and the Gandys from our ward
yeah Cody and I totally wore the wrong color blue. which happened to be the Okies team color. oops.
The Cougs pulled through to win in the last 4 minutes. It was super exciting.
Thank you very very much Sorensens and Letti. That was neat

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Lucky lucky!! What a fun day. I am so glad you got to go do that!