Sunday, December 25, 2011

Feliz navidad

Since our bedroom is on the other side of the house we decided to utilize the underused, but full of potential, baby monitor. Rowdy had some fun with that before finally falling to sleep. He is super excited about Santa Clause this year. He wrote a sweet letter to Santa asking for smash and crash cars, a dinosaur, transformer shirt and a hand puppet for Elliot :)  At 7:00 he woke up and we just woke up Ezra & Elliot.



 We went to church at 11:30. Its was practically all music. It was Beautiful and it was super cool the Tad and Amelia Bowlers were there and Lynda and Paige and Zoe and a lot of our YW were in the choir. plus it was Christmas! IT was soo neat to go to church on Christmas. I loved it and the choir was Amazing. I know they worked really hard but it was like their efforts were being magnified. It was so cool. and I was especially glad they let us join in on a few songs. It was goosebumpy.
 We came home and opened our presents. Ezra and Rowdy love angry birds so they were pretty stoked about the beanies, and also the razor scooters Rowdy had seen earlier in the month and told him they were for someone else :)  Thanks for everything family and friends. Especially my new beautiful blogalicious macintosh :) It was a great morning. We finally got to put baby Jesus in the manger on the felt calendar my Mom made for us kids when we were little. I love that thing. I love my testimony too. We are thankful for Christmas.

No comments: