Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blog vision

I purposely took a break from posting stuff this week, because I felt like I was getting addicted!! Instead of enjoying precious little moments like watching Rowdy stick his face in the sand or start learning to wave, I would instantly think ohhh! I can put this and this and this on the blog! That happens to me sometimes with a camera too. instead of seeing the world like I was made to I start seeing everything in rectangles... that would make a great shot ohh... I like that composition. And then sometimes the pictures take over my memories and all I remember of an occasion is what I took pictures of. Anyway I have had some healthy time away and actually started writing more in my journal. But... wait till you see this past week in pictures!!! :)

2 comments:

karin said...

I do that too. It is always nice to take a break from anything though.

Letti said...

I am like that all the time but remember this is your family journal.