Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week in Review

-My mom's birthday on Sunday. Go 49ers!!!! I am not going to lie I had a great time duct taping that gift bag


-I took Rowdy for a swim and he was so relaxed he fell asleep in the pool! I just layed him down when we got inside and he slept for an hour.




- We finally had a day off together and went to go feed the ducks at a park near our house. Rowdy was mezmerized! We were also musing as to where the ducks would fly to, then this morning we saw one was in our pool! It was sooo cute!



-We stopped by our local State Farm Agent's office (our good friend Tobie) and he gave Rowdy his first Lolipop.



-I needed a little time to work on some graphic design stuff so I sent the boys out. Rowdy came home in big boy unders due to his blowout at Target, with an orange shirt that says I get my muscles from my dad, and a big ole' dancing pickup truck that sings cotton eye joe! I was cracking up.


Monica gave us tickets for the Long Beach Grand Prix. Rowdy actually liked the earplugs more than hearing his Dad and I trying to get his attention.
A Rowdy size car at the LBGP
Cody trying to think of how to convince the showroom man to let he and Rowdy have a seat since Rowdy matched the lamborgini.

3 comments:

Letti said...

Happy Birthday Kitsy. Rowdy should be the next Calvin Klein Model.

karin said...

You do the most fun things. Your mom is so young!

Rowdy Family said...

Karin if you are ou there. I can't get to your blog! I am dying to know if you have had your baby!