Sunday, April 6, 2008

Camping trip to Leo Carillo

hmmm salty, I like it



Yum dirt!

(Rowdy held onto this apple core for half a mile)
A few weekends ago Rowdy discovered how to rough it! and he also discovered he liked the taste of dirt, sand and marshmallows. The cooler was his favorite spot. and actually it was probably the roughest on Cody and Celeste who forgot to bring any bedding for Rowdy therefore were forced to share mummy bags with him! But... We had a really fun time. We went to Leo Carillo, where my family used to go every spring break. Its a beach above Malibu but you camp at the base of mountains. It was a really fun trip. I can't wait to go again! Does anyone want to come?

5 comments:

lynda said...

Celeste, I'm lovin the green plaid pants. :)

Given Family said...

Where can we sign up for your next trip? I love the blog! yeah!!

karin said...

My friend just went camping there and she goes every year. Maybe I should start going too- it seems like the thing to do.

Rowdy Family said...

I do love Leo Carillo. but you should know though the beach is a tide pool beach. Kids most definitely need water shoes. But I love that the mountaints are right there too. You Should GO! (After the baby of course Karin)(wooo HOO)(I love babies especially my friend's babies)

EvaMarieva said...

We will sign up for the next trip. We want to camp a lot more frequently.