Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grand Slam Home Run!

I saw my first Grand Slam home run today! I wish it had been more exhilarating! I was so distracted by these sooo stinkin' cute cousins I didn't realize the bases were loaded! I did see the hit though. Mr. Mike Napoli hit right over the fence near the waterfall. It was beautiful.

Anyway obviously we made it to an Angels game. It was this afternoon and we thought, "sweet an afternoon game it won't be that crowded." Wrong! Don't people have work or something else they need to be doing? like designing a website (Celeste) or finishing the laundry? (Celeste) or... jk It was a fun day. Especially fun too that we got to see Kodi Lyn and Degan! and hang out with our family, and watch Tiffany cringe when Big Cody bought little Kodi a big ole' hunk a cotton candy!

p.s. the Angels won the Indians 9 - ?... who cares they won!

4 comments:

Letti said...

cute pic Celeste. I had fun at the game I am glad that you guys were able to go. Go Angels!

lynda said...

Oh my goodness Rowdy, you are sooo cute!

I never know what the score is either. :)

Given Family said...

Go Rowdy Go! I love his outfit! Cuteness! We miss that little MAN!

Sherri Araiza said...

Celeste!!!! I can't believe how adorable Rowdy is!! It was sooo great to talk to you the other day and I'm glad I found your blog! I'll call you later this week and we'll get together.