Sunday, July 6, 2008

Circus came to town

The Circus came to town. We decided to.... I don't know if you would call it support the comunity, I guess it would be more like support the carnies. Anyway it was really in a huge tent and they had a lion and tigers and elephants and all kind of acts that made me really nervous.

This could be my last circus. The tent made everything eerie and the circus folk didn't help. and usually I don't get nervous about stuff like this but, maybe it was tent claustraphobia, or the fact I tried to bond with Pops by watching the animal planet which turned out to be the man-eating lion show, because I just kept thinking there is only a few flimsy little bars separating those grumpy tigers and that full grown lion from charging over here, eating me and carrying Rowdy off by the neck to raise him as their own in the Wyoming wilderness. Anyway it will be my last circus at least until I forget about the man eating lion show with Pops.
At least there was good company
We may not be the strongest couple in the world,
but if you saw how much Rowdy ate before we lifted him up you would be impressed

No comments: