Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trapper Kitchen

Trapper Kitchen as in we feasted at the most scrumptious Trapper Creek Lodge, then went off roading to The Devil's Kitchen. We had a really fun group of people. Taggart came out from Cody, the Jensens came and Darian, Cody, Rowdy and I (poor Pops had to work again).
Trapper Creek Prime Rib ,changed my life. It was AMAZING,
just like Cody.(as in my husband , not the city although I am a fan of both)
The light was so great when we got to the Devil's Kitchen
This was our B-day celebration for Taggie who had a birthday last week. This girl just sparkles, even in her old age. (will that get a comment out of you Taggie?)

Rowdy got a little post date smooch.Doug and Erica Jensen are so so fun and so so kind. We haven't even known them that long, but every time I leave their house I feel like saying, "Bye! Love you! " is that wierd? But I really do. They are just good good people



2 comments:

Jessica Taggart said...

okay so I struggle leaving posts--not because I don't LOVE your blog. Not because I don't LOVE you. I just struggle...maybe because of my old age???

lynda said...

bring back the recipe - i'd love to try some Wyoming cuisine