Thursday, October 16, 2008

Disneylandia

We had an awesome time at California Adventure on Monday. It is so much more mellow than Disneyland. Here are a few of the people we ran into. Rowdy really liked the queen of hearts and was in love until...
he saw Sully. Rowdy didn't want to share Sully with anyone else and wasn't scared at all. He even stuck his hand in Sully's mouth. Rowdy thought that this was the best part of his day, until...
keep going,
he found this hole in the fence. We were waiting for the Pixar parade and this hole was right next to the balloon ride on the parade route. I'll give a dollar to anyone that finds this hole and has the picture to prove it.

7 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

That sounds like lil Rowdy! He is such a fun kid!

Aubri said...

California Adventure for halloween is my FAVORITE! I'm so jealous. I love the monsters ride...I could go on it again and again. I also love soaring over california but haven't been on it in a while since Bri's too small. I miss all the songs about candy in the main area and the candy corn gardens

karin said...

Now I want to look for that hole. My boys like the characters from a distance. Eventually we will have to go to the Magic Kingdom together.

wyomingerica said...

what a great kid, too cute.

Beki said...

I love California Adventure too. It is just totally kick back compared to Disneyland.

Letti said...

I like taht he is not afraid of teh characters. Now I wonder how he will do when he sees Cole in his costume?

Anonymous said...

Fun! I wish we could go with you guys. I really miss disney land... And most of all you 3!