Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A good day to be brothers

When I get after Rowdy, a majority of the time it is because he is hurting or about to hurt Ezra. Ezra is a really good sport and a pretty tough cookie. Maybe thats why he was born with all of that padding? Today was so fun with the two of them. Rowdy was pretending to be a horse and would let me set Ezra on top of him. They both had such a good time.A lot of times when I am holding Ezra, Rowdy will come ask me "Can I take care of this baby?"
Yesterday I was a little bummed just because I feel like I have been getting on Rowdy's case a lot. So I vowed to be more patient today. Then at the playground there were some older girls and Rowdy playing at the jungle gum. I was on a park bench nearby and could hear they were getting ready to play house. Rowdy says, "I want to be the Mommy!" The girls were looking at him with eyebrows raised telling him he was a boy, but he just kept insisting. Anyway, hopefully it was because he likes me and not because Mommies have all the power :) I took it as a complement. and we had a super fun day.good thing Ezra is patient with Rowdy... and me
love you brothers

3 comments:

karin said...

Love the photos. I have those days, weeks where I feel like I am saying "no, stop, don't do that." it is nice to have days where you notice that you don't say those things as much. The older they get there more days like those too.

daisy lynn said...

such a cute post. i can't wait to have our lil boy for Zephraim to have a brother. its been fun getting to know your family through all your pics and posts. you guys are super cool!
Jen

Holls said...

Hahaha! Adorable! Mommies are the best, that's why :)