Friday, March 12, 2010

stats

1 case of strep throat
2 shots and 10 days of antibiotics=feeling better

We went through 2 kites this week
500 loads of laundry
Cody saved 3 lives (giving blood)
24 boxes of cereal and 1 "perfect coupon storm" hee hee

Our front tree has 700 popcorn blossoms

3 hours of the crazy Kirby vacuum presentation
15 times we were insulted by the Kirby vacuum salesman ha ha
Lynda took 4 rolls in her Ezra photo shoot


and he may be adding 1 more after she gave him his first Krispy Kreme
also placing her in 1st place in the favorite aunt category


7 comments:

lynda said...

An aunts gotta do what an aunts gotta do! :)

Amelia said...

YAY!!! Thank you again for saving 3 lives Code!! I really appreciate you guys coming out and supporting the work I do!! A lot of my sweat and tears and apparently your blood! haha! You guys are awesome....I'll gladly be a close second place aunt!! haha!!

The A Team said...

hahahaha I think I won't win the Aunt award ever, but we'll keep trying!! Lynda great shots of lil/rolly Ezra!! I had no idea what he had in his "bakery" those rolls are scrumptious!!
That coupon storm was fierce!!
Love you Bowler fam!!
How appropriate, your word verification thingy makes me spell 'antie' :)

EvaMarieva said...

Love the rolls! I just want to fly out there and snuggle him and rowdy, give you a huge hug and have mike and cody hang out. Oh you are so loved and missed by CA.

Tasha said...

Fun! Loved this post. And love that cute Ezra. Those were some fun pictures!

Letti said...

Looks like he loves that donut. Its a good thing I don't live close cause I for sure would be his favorite.

CaSeY said...

oh my goodness!!! ezra is such a chunk!!! i love it...i can love chunky babies cause i was one...i love the rolls..so cute!!!