Thursday, March 25, 2010

lost in translation

So in case I haven't told you yet my friend Mona from Beijing is coming for a few days to visit. I taught English in Beijing the summer of 05 and met her there. and she has now been sent here with her new job, well to Houston, but that's a lot closer than China. I was going through old pictures of that summer and had to share this movie we found that cracks me up. There were tons of pirated movies and a lot of times they just liked to put English on them to look legit. In case you can't tell this dvd has the characters from every fish movie made in the past 7 or 9 years. Finding Nemo, Shark Tales, Little Mermaid and a couple others I have no idea.
Enjoy! You have to read the back

3 comments:

lynda said...

huh??? too funny!

Nadeem1414 said...

http://www.translation.pk i have visited to this site and found the better services provider.

Letti said...

This is too funny nad its not a surprise that you guys found it.