Sunday, April 24, 2011

Feliz Pascoa

That's Happy Easter in Portuguese...
Rowdy was sooo stoked about the egg hunt. He even hid some after we found them so we could find them all over again.

and poor Rowdy woke up so early and found some Easter eggs on the way to our room. It was pretty early so I made him stay in our room and watch a movie on the dvd player until "Ezra" woke up. I felt so... old
Lynda traced Elliot's little hand on an egg for her.
so proud
This package kept Elliot entertained for a good 20 minutes. A girl after our own heart Dad
My new favorite= spill proof bubbles.

Yaya and Papa got the boys these cutest little suits. I tried to get a better view for ya mom, but..

we are no good at posingThe day was lovely.


I love Easter. and I loved teaching my kids about it. Rowdy made up a funny clever song about the Jesus and the resurrection and really got a lot of good points in there. He is so awesome.


The day ended with a family dinner at Amelia's. A little teeball action, in which Rowdy and Ezra almost made me pee my pants because I was laughing so hard at them. and then we all raced off to park our cars in the garage because we heard pingpong ball sized hail was on its way. We never got the hail but we had a rockin' awesome storm. I loved it. Ezra... not a fan of the thunder and lightning

1 comment:

Letti said...

I just saw those bubbles at Target and I was wondering how they worked. They boys suits are adorable. I just wish I could have been at the tball game.