Sunday, April 24, 2011

Little Date

Rowdy came with the Young Women and I to United We Dance. It was pretty sweet. Rowdy was a gentleman and fun to talk to. Fun side commentary. I loved the variety. Almost everyone's pieces were fabulous. Rowdy liked when the dancers would do "flip overs". During intermission he went up to some of the girls from one of the local high school and told them they did a good job and they thought he was soo cute and kind. Then later he asked me, "When are we going to tell the boy dancers they did a good job?" There was one guy flipping a girl and he said, " I want to tell that guy he did a good job"
Rowdy. I just love you. You are so thoughtful and are good at making people feel good :) Thanks for being a nice date

4 comments:

Sydney said...

He handsome s such a handsome boy!! Miss you Rowdy!!
Love you guys!

Letti said...

Rowdy next time I see you can we go on a date? I love you!

heart nan said...

What a great date you are 'leste! So complimentary! You two have a lot in common! I see this relationship lasting a long, long time! :)

trueblue said...

you look gorgeous here celeste! aren't boys so fun!