Monday, April 4, 2011

kiddos

Rowdy: Mom and Dad I need a helmet
Dad: why?
Rowdy: So when I see a bug I can put my head on it and smash it.

Ezra will grab our face with 2 hands look in our eyes and say "milk!" and this week has learned how to say "no". He also shakes his head appropriately... and also learned to say "yes". The latter takes a little more coaxing. Questions about milk usually help the coaxing.

Elliot is 4.5 months old. Sitting up a little better and slowly but surely grabbing things. It takes all her concentration. She is sooo cute. and her eyebrows are Red! eyes blue, cheeks rosy, nails...hot pink.

Cody is working in the yard again. Haleleujah! It is so nice to have him home more.

2 comments:

Letti said...

I already miss those kids. It was sure fun having Rowdy spend the night with me. He is growing up so fast.

heart nan said...

Get his helmet, find a bug, and video it so we can all laugh together.
Heart you all. Nan