Friday, April 22, 2011

squeaky clean

a few bath scenes

Elliot is a fan of solo baths. As in the boys are usually a little crazy when they are in together. Occasionally I can get Rowdy in there by himself to hold her and that goes ok too. But Ezra is in loooove with baths. as soon as he hear running water he starts trying to undress himself. Rowdy has only just recently started whining about not wanting to take a bath, but as soon as we get the water running he also softens up and has fun. Rowdy and Ezra have a good time in the tub. I usually have to pull them out screaming

4 comments:

Letti said...

They take after their Dad. Hopefully they won't scare me when their older and stay in for hours like their Dad.

Tasha said...

I love it :) The sink picture is my favorite!

Sydney said...

I LOVE baths too!! They are all SO SO cute, LOVE and MISS them!!

heart nan said...

Cleanliness with lots of cuteliness!!!