Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week of the boy

So, Degan is hanging out with us this week. We have already had a lot of fun. 
Degan also has very good manners. He without asking held the door open for me at church. He also knelt down in his primary class for the prayer he gave. He loves to say prayers and always blesses "us to be good" and always asks H.F. to bless his Mom and sister. He is sooo sweet. & he loves playing with Elliot and making sure she always safe and well fed.
So good mannered man that he is, I had to beg him to slurp the kool-aid Ezra spilled off my tablecloth :) I love the outdoor water repellant tablecloth for this very reason. & I love the kids looking at me..."really?" 
I secretly hope it will be one of those random childhood memories for them.
 As always fun to see the boys together. We are missing you Cole. Can't wait for this summer.
Rowdy and Degan have been running away from Ezra these past couple of days. & when he gets tired of chasing them they come up to him and Degan says,"Ezra, what are you going to do now?" and Ezra says,"I'm going to kiss you guys!" and it starts again :)

No comments: