Thursday, May 24, 2012

Our California Adventure, Disneyland style

I think we surprised everyone. I'm back blogging so I don't really remember. all I remember is that is was a joyus reunion. We spent the night mostly at my parents but spread the love around, especially while we were the only Texas family there :) 
 We had Disneyland passes that were soon expiring so we went to D land and California adventure quite a few times. We figured it will be crazy expensive after this summer w Elliot and Ezra as paying customers. It was relaxing and fun. We loved having time to do the little things and see all the attractions we wanted.
Elliot and Ezra were hilarious and a little freaked out about the characters.

 Oh look there are my kids and Winnie the Pooh
 ...well most of them. not a fan of the 100 are wood I guess.
 It was nice he let Mickey give him a high 5 though




 Favorite gaaame!
 I took the boys twice when Cody went back to CA. One time Rowdy rode w a kind stranger, which I had agreed to, but it freaked me out. I didn't enjoy the ride at all.

 So much betteer w Dad. We missed Cars land by a week! (our Passes were blacked out those days) But we could see it from the ferris wheel. It was phenomenal! It was Radiator Springs to a tee. which I think they should have named it, becasue cars land sounds lame.

 Jungle Cruise!
 And here is a Disneyland morning. Elliot just crawled up on Nan's table and scavenged someone's cheerios

No comments: