Thursday, January 12, 2012

mombelina

Week with my Mom

I feel so lucky we got to have an extra new years week w Yaya. 
She finally won Ezra over :)
She helped us sew a bunch of stuff including roughly 100 blackout curtains
(j/k in just seemed like 100) & reflective-ness on Cody's crazy orange Michelin man jacket. 
We took the kids to the Bob the Builder exhibit at the Dallas Kids museum. They looved this water pump machine. I like all the blue. Elliot was on the other side grabbing the balls out of the spout.

 
Elliot got so used to Yaya taking pictures, she started doing her best cheese anytime she would see a camera. (awesome video clip to come) You can see her single bottom tooth so good in this picture too :) She now has 4 on top and just that little one on the bottom. Its so funny/cute 
We showed her the water gardens in Fort Worth. 
It was all fun and games until Cody let Ezra fall into the freezing cold reflective pool. haha just kidding. He did it on his own accord
 
I think we sent poor Rowdy to pre-school this day. It helped us all fit in the car ;) 
Also got some jump house action in there.
Yep that face is one for the memory books. I think I am having way more fun than my kids...I was just trying to help Elliot have a good time.

Yaya also let Cody and I go on a few dates. We got a new computer desk so she showed the kids how to do a puppet show for Elliot
 
Post-Movie night!
Rowdy must not be used to staying up that late :)
Anyway we had a really nice week. Thanks for visiting Yaya it was hard to say goodbye. Rowdy got all teared up at the airport. and Elliot and Ezra could have too if they weren't sound asleep. Hope to see you again soon

No comments: