Sunday, January 8, 2012

papa yaya week


Here are a few more photos of papayaya week..

Yaya's cool cookie cutters..10 stars make a christmas tree!
Went to Cabela's to see the fish feeding. 
Elliot cracked me up. Propping her feet right up and chillin' with the fish

Then we fed our own fish


 
The Fam came to my Friday night indoor game. 
We ended up playing the hardest team ever so that was a little embarassing. but my mom ended up staying one more week so we got to redeem ourselves.
 
Elliot discovered this shoe game all by her self. She cracks us up stealing everyone's shoes, crawling around with them on her hands.
 
We ate some good food too while Papa and Yaya were here. mmmm. Anyway my Dad tried to take mom home on Saturday morning, but my sweet husband told me to sneak away and see how much it would be to fly her home after a week. So we did that and my poor Dad had to drive back to CA alone. Work was a factor though. Thanks for letting us snag her...even though it was probably even harder to say goodbye.

No comments: