Sunday, January 8, 2012

Released

I was realeased from YW today.


Its going to be tuff not seeing my girls as often


My family has totally been sustained as I have been serving with the YW. We have been witnesses of many many small miracles.
It has been inspiring to be around this group of girls. I feel like I have learned so much and had so many special experiences, and seen these girls grow up. So many of my sweet Mia Maids when I came into YW are now graduating! The girls have also reached out to me and my kids and offered so much service and love and friendship. It is so neat to have seen so many them be converted and change for good. but then there is also the heartache for those who are struggling to make good choices or having trials in their lives. I just love them. All of them. so it hurts to go. YW has been a big chunk of my life for the past couple years. and I have enjoyed most of it. I am thankful for the chance I had to share my testimony with them. I know its time for them to learn from others now. 
So now I go, from probably the most social calling in church into Primary. Its going to be a shock. but at least Livee will be there to help me through it :) 
I will go and do.
Thanks for your goodness Justin Ward girls.
My door is always open.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I am sure they are sad to see you leave too. You would be such an amazing YW leader. Lucky primary kids though. You are just plain and simply AWESOME, so whoever gets you is lucky!! Love you.

trueblue said...

i got my transfer from yw to primary too... boo hoo