Monday, June 25, 2012

Bowler bonfire

A bonfire .. Just because we can. We had a couple this summer with the Bowler. always with yummy hot dogs and smores my favorite. We ended up going around 3 or 4 p.m. each time and it was puurfect. not to have to stress about sunscreen or crowded pits. but it was still warmie and sunny

Syd and Paigee walking Elliot down to the beach. I think Michael was here at this bonfire. 
It was fun to get to know him a little.

 Rowdy had come down earliter with aunt Letty and Ezra was so sad. Letti gave him a dollar (because we met in the target parking lot) and he bought this dino claw. Total hit. Great for digging
 Our sweet little beach baby. Loving the sand


 Nan helping the kids dig a moat. I think the castle was already mostly made




 I love all the scenery behind Ezra..but I love Ezra too

 Embellishing
 The beginning of a beautiful cousinhood friendship

mmmm. So nice.

No comments: