Friday, June 29, 2012

Family Reunion a la Walker

My Mom's cousin let us use her amazing house..(s)(she was selling another one down the block) for our big Walker reunion.
 We got to be on the set up committee. We tried going into the house next door...didn't work so well.
anyway there wasn't much to set up the place was dreamy.


 It made my car look good too




 She designed it for family reunions. I loved all the bunk beds
 Grandpa is happy

 Grandpa is still happy. 
Rowdy is happy because he knows Grandpa has bubble gum rewards. Rowdy loved my cousins. Especially Thad and Jason
 Elliot made me scared w the stairs but by day 2 she was a pro!
 Yay for Uncle Lance and Aunt Valerie's addictive popcorn. 
Ezra loooved the sand/dirtbox they had out back
 It was sooo fun seeing everyone. Its been years. Everyone seemed so happy and almost all the girls were pregnant and I didn't feel jealous at all. It was just a really really lovely time.
 There was quad riding, baby showers, photo scavenger hunt, slide shows, games, lots of eating, laughing, exploring, a sweet testimony meeting, hot tubing, aunt Geralee gifting, running w my dad and Shem, swimming, chasing after my children and lots of just hanging out.
Thanks everyone for the lovely reunion. I love my genes

No comments: