Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Camping trip!!

We had a Bowler camping trip in Lake Arrowhead. The temperature was so nice. We had a big double campground. Lots of Food and lots of fun. It was really a great trip. My kids had soo much fun in the dirt! It was a losing battle for keeping them clean but a winning as far as entertainment.
 Nan included so many cute/useful details. Here is a wash station. and unbenounced to us every evening these crazy flying insects would come out of the trunk and just bother us. There were so many!! luckily they didn't bite or anything. One evening Paige and I took a run and we could barely run because so many crazy insects were in the way!
 Muscle men

 mmmm. I loooove foil dinners
 One evening we were playing baseball and someone realized Paisley and Ezra were missing. I found them in our tent buck naked jumping on our air mattress laaaughing! The baseball game was super fun though we just used an old stick and had a killer tree stump as 2nd base. just ask Zoe :) That was her favorite part. We laughed a lot.
 Paige must've brought her curling iron. Elliot is trying to dirty her up/ break her in
 "I may be dirty, but I look good"
 The ginormous tents
Ezra kept wandering off


 Lots of fun campfire discussions. One of my favorites the evening was when we all started telling riddles and puzzles.
 Nan made an awesome shelf with random sticks and rope. Nan I forgot the scientific name for it :) There were a bunch of games, I remember rumikub, clue and my kids loving the superhero memory

 Look at all the cute details Nan included. It felt so homey. I don't think I got a picture of the garden gnome though. He was cute too.


 I took some kids to Lake Gregory one day. That was fun. In fact I think they are trying to spell fun. We wanted to go low maintenance so we didn't bring suits. but we did have some awesome leaf racing and rock throwing competitions

This picture was for Cody because he was in TX and kept bugging me for pictures
 This picture of Chloe and Zoe cracked me up
 and this one did too :)
 Yay. it was really nice. I think the last evening though there was carnage. Chase had a bad sunburn and was illin', Paige fell pretty bad on the scooter or bike?  Letti was tired and offered to take them home. She ended up taking the littles which made camp clean up swift and fabulous. It was a great trip.

1 comment:

Letti said...

You got some really good pictures. It was really fun except for those darn flying insects.