Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sticks bugs and Little Saigon

This was sort of the Summer of the Stick bugs.
My Mom had inherited some from another preschool teacher for her class. They are not native to California and so your not supposed to let them go. Anyway these stick bugs were pretty cool the kids liked to help take care of them at my mom's house. So they were so excited when they saw the stick bug guy at Disneyland hiding in the bamboo. Those Disney folks are so good at the details. rowdy begged me to take a picture for Yaya :)
The darn stick bugs multiplied like crazy and I think most of them died when she came to Texas. It was probably for the best. Rest In Peace little friends
 Brings a tear to my eye, can ride all by himself.
 Afterwards we met BFF Mon Bon in Little Saigon and I found myself kicking... myself for not having eaten in Little Saigon more while I lived so close to it. I flippin' love Viatnamese food. and..We flippin' love Mon Bon. and then I found myself kicking myself for not buying a plane ticket to go to Fiji with her on her scuba slash teaching adventure. ..( I wish :)
Monica is just so great.
love ya girl.
and I love ya Mom for watching Elliot so I could take the boys.

No comments: